Today we’re talking about The God Who Heals: Believing Against All Hope – with Christian artist Aaron Shust and his wife Sarah.
On today’s show we are going to hear one of my favorite stories of how God healed against all odds. My friends Aaron and Sarah Shust have walked through some trials with their children that no one should have to walk through. They have three incredible boys: Daniel, Nicky and Michael and they live in one of my favorite cities … Nashville. You probably know Aaron as an incredible singer/songwriter. He was named the New Artist of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year at the GMA Dove Awards of 2007. His song, “My Savior My God”, received the award for Song of the Year too. You can find his most recent album Love Made A Way where ever you get your music. But what you may not know is that their son Nicky was diagnosed with an incurable disease and nearly died. A year later, his other son, Michael, was born with several challenges.
In this episode, we talk about what Nicky faced as a sick child and how prayer brought him through. You’ll get a close look into the full story of how Michael got miraculously healed. And you don’t want to miss Sarah talking what is challenging them right now – so be sure to listen to the end. They will inspire you. They will encourage you. They will make you fall in love God all over again.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- What faith looks like in the midst of a trial
- How Aaron stayed on the road ministering to crowds when his son was very sick
- The story behind the miracle of healing
- How God called them to Nashville this year
- What is challenging them right now
- Aaron Shust website
- Aaron Shust Instagram
- Sarah Shust Instagram (and family pictures)
- Aarons new album – Love Made A Way
- Trip across country
- Sponsored by Oasis Audio
- Nicky being silly (in the middle) with me and his big brother Daniel and Michael Playing piano with Aaron
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible! Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!