I'm starting a new series this week on the things we need to overcome to live a life we love.
This week I'm going to share about overcoming rejection — it’s inevitable. Sooner or later, every one of us will experience it. Some of us, more than once. And every time it happens, we can’t help but ask ourselves some questions. Usually, the first question is why? Then come the thoughts we rehearse over and over, replaying that moment of rejection … wishing we’d asked more questions or said less in response. Sometimes we wonder for weeks, What did I do wrong? Often we think, What can I do to fix this? How can I get him or her to accept me again?
In today's episode, I will share 4 things you need to know and do to overcome rejection. There is freedom from those destructive thoughts that cause fear of rejection. There is freedom from having it hurt you when it happens again. And maybe … just maybe … these tips will help you not even notice it.
I'm living proof that there is a wonderful life on the other side. Join me for this quick teaching on overcoming rejection.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- The 4 types of responses to rejection
- How our beliefs effect how we respond to rejection
- How to overcome rejection and love well anyway
- How to think differently and find the key to overcoming negative thoughts
- Why rejection doesn't have to hurt
- Why feelings can't be trusted with the truth
- How to use your words to change your situation
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!