In the second of my overcoming series, I'm going to share about overcoming jealousy — healing from those consequences from someone else's jealousy or helping you identify and get free from a jealous spirit. I believe that if we can see it for what it is … we will find unity in the body of Christ. We will support each other's dreams without worrying if it will diminish our own desires. If you see something great in someone else it may be because you were called to support them until they achieve it. How different would our world be if we overcame this demonic attack on our greatness?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- The key to unity in the body of Christ
- One of my most painful childhood experiences with someone else's jealousy
- Why jealousy can set you up to avoid big dreams and fail
- What the Bible says about jealousy and why you need to take it more seriously
- What jealousy sounds like (in ways you may not be aware you are jealous)
- How to love those you are jealous of and love those who hurt you because of their jealousy
- How to think differently about those who persecute you
- How to identify areas you're jealous of someone by examining your thoughts
- A prayer to break an agreement with jealousy you can do right now
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!