Today my guest Krissy Nelson and I are going to be talking about encountering the presence of God. I don’t know many people that can talk about this as well as Krissy. Her stories of encountering God's presence are going to knock you off your seat!
Krissy Nelson is a mom, wife, author, speaker, and TV host. She hosts her own show, Created for the Impossible, which airs on multiple television networks. She has a vision to help people see themselves the way God sees them. Her passion is to speak hope to hearts and life to dry bones! She regularly hosts women’s conferences and ministers at outreaches around the nation. Her first book, Created for the Impossible, is available everywhere books are sold. Krissy is based in Pensacola, FL, where she lives with her husband and two children.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- How when she was 15 she went to a revival and how God moved to reveal who He was.
- What God's presence can feel like in the natural and physical bodies not just spiritually.
- What you can do if you want to experience more of God.
- Her incredible testimony of how God showed her stories in the Bible through HIS eyes!
- Learn how if you seek God you will find Him is not just a verse for others but for you!
- A prayer she had for a listener who needs to know – make yourself available for God to fill you.
- How God called her to start her own TV show on faith.
- How her vision to mine out the gold in women and activate them to rise up and go for it!
- A word she has for singles and an anointed prayer over you.
Find Krissy on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!