Do you read the Bible and wonder how some people lived with such determination, faith, and purpose … even in the midst of persecution? And beyond their faith, they saw miracles and had the fullness of joy living out their purpose to share the Kingdom of God and the glory in the risen King Jesus! What if living a supernatural purpose-filled life was supposed to be normal for us too?
My friend Carla Pratico shares some stories from her purpose-filled life that will inspire you. From how God saved her, to how He worked it out for her to meet her husband and what He has shown her about our purpose in this life. Now, she is a speaker and the Founder of She Roars Conference, as well as the owner of the branding & marketing firm, Polus Digital, Inc. In her 8 years of business, she has helped over 60 companies across the globe grow their revenue, increase their profits, and gain market share. She also has helped over 80 women start and grow their businesses through her She Roars Mastermind & private business coaching programs.
She also serves the body of Christ as a New York City Chaplain, a minister to the homeless of NYC, & by providing Freedom Counseling to help others find healing & their identity in Christ. You know my love for anything freedom – and we are so like-minded in this way!
(By the way, I say you are listening to episode #49 but this really is #48. Editing oopsie.)
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- How Carla heard God's voice in a bar, how she reacted and why it changed her life.
- How God told Carla who her husband was … before God told him … and how it all played out.
- Why your purpose, assignment, and calling are different.
- How to know God's purpose for you … for real … and it's simple.
- Why your job isn't the thing that really impacts your happiness.
- Why love is the key to everything.
- Kingdom Community with Jill Monaco Ministries
- She Roars Mastermind
- Freedom Coaching with Jill
- Freedom Sessions with Carla
Find Carla on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!