Welcome to 2020! If you’ve been following my podcast at all you know that we took a break for the second half of 2019 due to my speaking and travel schedule and this is our first one of the new season! I have so many new interviews already recorded so be sure to click that button on your phone or computer that says subscribe so you don’t miss a future episode!
My guest today is Sula’s Skiles. She has a passion for ministry that comes from overcoming a very painful past. She has found freedom and healing from the multiple traumas of her life and has been radically transformed by becoming a fiery believer and a follower of Jesus Christ. As a survivor of sex trafficking, she works to spread awareness, teach prevention and help victims and survivors of trafficking. Sula uses her story to help others find the same freedom she has found. It is her joy to advance the Kingdom of God with the love & power of the Gospel. She ministers in faith to see Jesus miraculously heal people. Sula is also a Pastor and Author of two books, “Fighting for Your Purpose” and “His Beloved Bride – A Journey into Deeper Intimacy with Jesus.”
In honor of national sex trafficking awareness day, you’ll hear Sula’s story on the podcast. (January marks National Human Trafficking Awareness month. Specifically, Jan. 11 is the national day of recognition by The U.S. Department of Homeland Security.) My prayer is that you’ll be so wrecked with the love of God and leave passionate to sit at the feet of Jesus.
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How she was tricked into being sex trafficked and then escaped from the famous man who purchased her and abused her in a foreign country
- Different ways God speaks to us as His kids
- What are some powerful questions we can ask God to deepen our intimacy with Him
- How God reveals Himself in our prayer time
- How to get a free gift that helps you walk through forgiveness
Resources From Today’s Podcast Episode
- Connect with Sula on her website and find all her social media links there too.
- Book – His Beloved Bride
- Email me for FREE Chapter from book Freedom Coach Model on how to walk through forgiveness
- FREE audio course + workbook Living Free
Connect With Me …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- I met Sula because of a common friend – Krissy Nelson. If you want to hear more about the power of God be sure to check out episode #39 here.
- Take a moment to read my post about Finding your inner brave? Click here to read.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or as your putzing around the house. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don’t miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!