For Coaches Seeking Credentials
MENTOR COACHING PROGRAM
Welcome to Mentor Coaching! You've taken an important step in your journey as a credentialed coach. This investment into yourself will pay off with client success stories and transformed lives!
This Mentor Coaching Program is for those seeking an ICF (International Coach Federation) or ICCI (International Christian Coaching Institute) credential. The program consists of group coaching, 1:1 coaching, and feedback in a collaborative, appreciative, and dialogued process based on an observed or recorded coaching session to increase the coach’s capability in coaching.
You are in the right place if you are already a certified coach and need to get your mentor hours toward your renewal or credential. This is the type of program you can take again and again to sharpen your coaching skills. If you are a seasoned coach or a newer coach, you'll find yourself being stretched to go to the next level.
You’ll receive a combination of 4 group and 3 hours of individual sessions, all over the course of 3 months with Jill Monaco, PCC, CMCLC. The groups are limited to 10 participants to allow you to have 1:1 attention and interaction.
Coaching is one of the fastest growing fields for good reason. It moves clients forward faster. As a credentialed coach, you'll gain credibility as 81% of consumers rate credentialing as important or very important. Credentialed coaches also are able to contract for higher fees which increases annual income and higher client retention and satisfaction. (2017 ICF Price Waterhouse Cooper Global Coaching Study.)
(If you want life coaching, please visit my coaching page.)
One of the most effective ways to work on your coaching skills is in a group dynamic. You’ll have the opportunity to receive personal feedback and interact with other coaches in the group. You'll meet as a group for four 2-hour sessions that will be facilitated live on Zoom.
This group training and mentoring program will help you to:
- Build confidence in your coaching skills
- Learn how to structure a session from discovering what the client wants to work on to how to set smart goals.
- Discover how to coach the person not the problem.
- Get your ICF or ICCI mentor coaching hours
- Learn how to partner with God in your clients coaching journey.
- Practice and increase learning with peers
- Learn the tips Jill has learned coaching over 1000 hours at a PCC and CMCLC level
If you prefer 1:1 Mentor Coaching instead of group coaching, please sign up for a Discovery Call for more information.
After the group sessions are completed, you'll also have the opportunity to work with Jill Monaco 1:1 for 3 hours of mentor coaching. This will give you time to ask questions, practice your skills on Jill, and review recordings of your coaching sessions. Sessions will be facilitated by phone.
Individual sessions will help you to:
- Ask questions about working with clients
- Receive specific feedback on your skills
- Practice asking open ended questions
- Become an expert at moving your clients forward
- Sharpen your coaching skills
- Define your unique style
- Have a greater impact on clients leading to more business opportunities
You will improve your ability to…
- Effectively coach all of the ICCI and ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Demonstrate a mirroring practice to improve your coaching presence.
- Set a clear and complete agenda for coaching sessions.
- Refine the art of asking powerful questions instead of offering advice.
- Inspire clients to lean on the Holy Spirit as their coach.
- Coach client to design action steps.
You will receive…
- 3 hours of one-on-one mentor-coaching with Jill Monaco.
- 4 two-hour group mentor-coaching sessions over 3 consecutive months.
- Documentation for 11 ICF hours (ACC) coach specific training hours.
- Documentation for required ICCI CACLC and CPCLC mentor-coaching hours.
- Verbal feedback of your coaching skills.
ICF Credit Hours:
- 11 (for ACC). These hours are Core Competencies.
- Counts as 10 hours of mentor-coaching.
Depending on what credential you are going for (ICCI or ICF) you only need one of the following:
- ICCI: Completion of all required education/training hours with ICCI.
- ICF: About 40 hours with ICF coach training.
- Dates & times for the individual hours will be scheduled directly with Jill Monaco.
- Individual hours must be completed within 3 months of the end of the program.
- All group sessions must be done live on Zoom. Missed Sessions may be made up for $150 per session.
- Purchase the book The Coach Model by Keith Webb.
Dates and Times:
- Meeting Dates – February 7, 21, March 7, 21, 2023
- Time – 11 AM- 1 PM CST (12 – 2 PM Eastern, 9 – 11 AM Pacific)
- Where – Zoom
- Individual Sessions – TBD per mentee and mentor schedule
- Additional Sessions beyond this program are available at $200/session.
Thank you so much Jill for your guidance and wisdom in helping me understand the difference coaching can make in everyone’s lives.
ABOUT YOUR MENTOR
Jill Monaco is the founder and CEO of Jill Monaco Ministries, a 501(c)3 nonprofit that has a passion to encourage people to pursue the presence of God and find freedom in Christ. She is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) life coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Certified Master Christian Life Coach (CMCLC) and Mentorship Coach with ICCI.
Jill has developed Freedom Coaching®, a model that blends hearing God, prayer, and coaching tools. Her first book, The Freedom Coach Model® went to #1 on the Amazon bestseller list. One of her greatest joys is consulting coaches as they establish and grow their business through her program Freedom Business Coaching. She is also certified as a Strengths Champion Coach and SYMBIS Relationship Coach.
As a Bible teacher, podcaster, and speaker, Jill is known for captivating audiences with her high- energy, humorous approach to life’s serious issues. Her faith-filled and transparent stories encourage listeners to become all that God has created them to be.
What began as a strategic move on my part to hire a coach to help develop my new business and navigate this journey with someone who also fully understands my core values and beliefs, quickly developed into a lock-in-step partnership that helped me expand not only my vision and understanding for my business but also as a person. Jill is a great listener and uses that skill to hone in on the below-the-surface questions that are begging to be asked. She does a remarkable work of creating space that truly allows a client to breathe, emote, and find their way forward, without judgment or agenda. Jill always makes me feel comfortable and safe regardless the direction of our session conversation, and follows the trajectory of my course correction, gently but honestly, helping me level up and feel confident about my decisions. I highly recommend Jill as a coach not only for what you get out of sessions, but for what you can reap between, and beyond the fruitful conversations. She is a great coaches coach.