From the author Jill Monaco comes a much-needed message for kids and adults alike — a reminder that we are all created in the image of God.
Miranda is a newborn baby when her parents buy a special, gigantic mirror for her bedroom. This mirror serves as a source of fun. How cool that the person in the mirror does exactly the same movements and expressions as she does? She soon becomes a fashionista and loves seeing her creative clothing choices in the mirror. She always feels beautiful.
But a day arrives when she realizes she looks different from her friend. Miranda wonders — does different still mean beautiful?
One day, Miranda awakens to find a sticky note attached to the mirror that reads: “You are fearfully and wonderfully made.”
The next day, a new note sticks to the mirror: “You are loved with an everlasting love.”
Each morning brings anticipation as Miranda rushes to read the new note attached to this special mirror. As the years pass, Miranda’s insecurities dissolve. Her new identity becomes grounded and shaped by these scriptural affirmations.
But who is leaving the notes?
Join Miranda as she solves the mystery and learns the meaning behind the notes she finds on her mirror.
This touching story…
- Teaches young readers important truths about their identity in Christ
- Encourages children to see themselves and others as God sees them
- Includes an Activity Guide including Scripture suggestions so you can create your own sticky notes for your child and keep the conversation going
- Provides tips on how parents, grandparents, or other adults can discuss the beauty of God's creation, how much God loves them just the way they are, and how He delights in making them unique
- Makes the perfect inspirational gift for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, and even graduations
- For children ages 4-10 (or any age!)