Store Policies, Terms, and Conditions
This is a licensing agreement (Agreement) between you (“Licensee”) and Jill Monaco Ministries. This Agreement is effective when you purchase a template, course, audio message, PDF download, book or product (Product). This Agreement is controlled by the following terms and conditions:
Jill Monaco Ministries is a 501(c)(3) organization that creates Products: courses, books, training, messages, PDF downloads, audio, video, templates, and other products to use by entrepreneurs, ministry leaders, and those who want to grow in their relationship with God. All of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products that are available for download directly from Jill Monaco Ministries’s website are for paying customers. Jill Monaco Ministries and Licensee agree that Jill Monaco Ministries will provide its services to Licensee in accordance with this Agreement upon the date this Agreement becomes effective.
This Agreement gives Licensee the right to use Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products as established below:
1. Permitted Uses – Effective upon this Agreement and receipt of payment from Licensee, Jill Monaco Ministries grants Licensee a non-exclusive license to download and use of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products as necessary for Licensee’s personal purposes, provided Licensee complies with the terms of this Agreement. Internal purposes do not include use by a third party or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, partner, or licensee of Licensee.
2. Downloading: Licensee may download a Product from Jill Monaco Ministries’s website up to three (3) times at one (1) IP address.
3. Restrictions on Use: Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products are licensed, not sold. In signing this Agreement, Licensee receives no title to, ownership of or legal rights to any of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products. Licensee agrees that Licensee will not:
- Modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise alter any of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products. Licensee has no right to use Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products to develop a different product, even to the slightest extent.
- Distribute to parties other than Licensee’s clients, display publicly, sublicense, share or make available for use any of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products. Licensee must not distribute Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products to its client(s) in a way that allows the client(s) to reproduce or re-use the product.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to derive any source code or base construction of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products.
- Download and use a Product at more than one IP address, unless otherwise agreed to with Jill Monaco Ministries in writing.
DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
Once Licensee signs this Agreement by clicking “Agree” at the cart check out, Licensee will be entitled to download Products for which Licensee has paid. By making the Products available for download from its website, Jill Monaco Ministries satisfies its responsibility to deliver its Products to Licensee. By downloading the Products, Licensee accepts full delivery of the Products by Jill Monaco Ministries.
For non-digital products, Jill Monaco Ministries cannot be responsible for your shipment if your item is returned undeliverable due to an incorrectly entered address or is unclaimed. You may request for your package to be re-shipped to you once it has been returned, but an additional shipping fee will apply.
Licensee may pay for individual Products. Payment for the Product is due in full at the time of this Agreement.
No Refund – Licensee is not entitled to a refund of any kind once Product has been purchased and downloaded.
Jill Monaco Ministries reserves the right to change or amend this Agreement. In such an event, Jill Monaco Ministries will notify Licensee of the modified Agreement.
Download – Jill Monaco Ministries warrants that Licensee will be able to download its Products from Jill Monaco Ministries’s website.
Ownership – Jill Monaco Ministries warrants that it is the owner of the Products offered for licensing on its website. It has full power and authority to license its Products. Licensee warrants that no third party has ownership rights to any materials Licensee requests for use in a customized template.
Disclaimer – Except as provided in this Agreement, Jill Monaco Ministries makes no warranties, whether express or implied, of merchantability, usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose of its Products. Jill Monaco Ministries does not warrant that its Products will function without interruption or in accordance with Licensee’s intentions.
Limitation of Liability – Besides as otherwise authorized in this Agreement, Licensee agrees to hold Jill Monaco Ministries harmless in any cause for damages, negligence, strict liability or tort, even if such damages were foreseeable. Nothing in this Agreement shall create additional liabilities, remedies or causes of action against Jill Monaco Ministries. Jill Monaco Ministries shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties against Licensee. Jill Monaco Ministries shall not be held liable for any claims by third parties based on any material requested by Licensee for use in a customized template.
Choice of Law – Any claim brought against Jill Monaco Ministries or Licensee under or pertaining to this Agreement shall be governed by Illinois law.
Entire Agreement – This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Parties. No other communications or prior writings shall have any bearing on this enforceability of this Agreement.
Severability – The Parties agree to waive any provision of this Agreement that would render this Agreement invalid or unenforceable. If a provision is determined to be invalid, it will be enforced to the extent permissible under the law.
Indemnity – Except where Licensee has breached this Agreement, Jill Monaco Ministries will indemnify Licensee, including any of Licensee’s employees, shareholders, insurers, agents or officers, against any third-party claim, suit or proceeding against Licensee or the above-mentioned parties, for infringement of a patent, copyright or other intellectual property by one of Jill Monaco Ministries’s Products, upon prompt notice by Licensee to Jill Monaco Ministries.
In such an event, Jill Monaco Ministries will control the defense of its Product. Licensee agrees to indemnify Jill Monaco Ministries, its employees, shareholders, insurers, agents or officers, against any third-party claim, suit or proceeding against Jill Monaco Ministries for infringement of a patent, copyright, other intellectual property or any other rights of the third party based on any actions of Licensee or based on any material in a customized template that was requested by Licensee.
This Agreement will become effective when Licensee completes checkout from the store at JillMonaco.com. At that time, Licensee will be obligated to abide by the aforementioned terms and conditions of this Agreement.