Today we are talking to Abi Stumvoll. Abi is an inspiring speaker, life consultant, creator of Living Fully Alive, and host of the Connected Life Podcast. Abi’s teaching resonates with me because it centers around God’s love. Since the goal of this podcast is inspire you to love well … I couldn’t wait to have a conversation with her so you could hear her story. When she was a young girl she had so much self hatred that she wished she would die.
As you listen to Abi's story today, you’ll learn how she was wrecked by the love of God. Now Abi travels and teaches others how to encounter unconditional love, be true to yourself and experience abundant life. My prayer is that you find that today too.
Have you ever felt like you just need to be better? Do you feel like you’re always failing? Not enough? This episode is longer than most of them, but I promise you will be inspired and walk away with so much freedom to love yourself and God!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- What made Abi have so much self hatred, anxiety attacks and scream “I want to die!”
- What prayer changed everything for her
- The way we recognize the humor of God and things we've experienced with Him that made us laugh
- An exercise that helps you see God for who He is
- Why she believes love transforms everything
- What the enemy does to spin stories to get us to agree with him
- What God's purpose was in creating us (hint: it has to do with being loved)
- How Abi coaches her clients to love themselves
- Why Abi was nominated for the show “What Not To Wear”
- Abi's website (resources/books we mentioned and her coaching)
- Abi's Instagram
- Bethel School of Ministry
- Freedom Coaching
- Dr. Caroline Leaf book “Who Switched Off My Brain”
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.