When we let God write our story, we may end up with some twists, revisions, and yet … a compelling story!
Are you unsure what season you are in or want to get back to an old season? Are you confused about what to do next and how to pray about it? Are you wondering when you'll get a breakthrough?
Today I’m talking to my dear friend Rachel Proctor. She is a speaker, minister and author. As an entrepreneur, she has a goal to revolutionize the way women lead in business, ministry and public service. She currently serves as the Mayor Pro Tem for the city of DeSoto, Texas. She’s also a co-owner of a family owned Early Childhood Learning Center and owner of a Real Estate Property Management Firm in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex.
I asked her to share what God was teaching her … So today she is going to share how we need to let God revise our lives. And how to not be resistant to it. She has some real wisdom about this topic and the anointing on her life will draw out what God is doing. You’ll learn how to let God revise the things that you love in order to get the “better” plan.
Take a listen and let me know how God spoke to you today.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- The biggest challenge of being an entrepreneur.
- Advice about how to create a positive mindset at the beginning of starting your business.
- How she is making the most of her singleness because of this message from God to let Him revise her plans.
- How to not abort the process during the revision season.
- How everything we need to be who we are called to be is already inside of us.
- Revision means you have to be open to parts of you may need to be re-thought or re-written.
- Why you have to feel your painful season to minister in love to others.
- What are the signs that come before you are about to enter into a new season?
- How to not judge someone's choice when you don't know their options.
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!