Rachel Elizabeth Murray is a celebrity fitness personality, trainer and nutrition coach, determined to cause a positive effect on the lives of people worldwide. She strives to help people live a holistically fit lifestyle and recognize you God-given value and potential. She has been on the cover of serval fitness magazines, appeared in multiple fitness videos and commercials. She also leads a prayer ministry called She Kneels. She founded Cause Fitness, an organization committed to giving back to causes through her coaching business. She currently lives in Los Angeles and is here with us today!
In this podcast, you'll get to hear her testimony of how she was chasing the fitness god until GOD showed up in an audible voice! With His help, she overcame the trauma of rape and now speaks to people about His love. You will be inspired by her love for God and people. Learn more about what we talk about below.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- Her incredible testimony of growing up in the faith but not walking with God until later in life
- Hear how God showed up in her room with an audible voice
- How God takes pain and turns it into purpose
- My testimony – never before shared online
- Why she started Cause Fitness and why it matters
- Our dream for hosting retreats together
- How you can join Rachel on her live weekly prayer call
- What God is teaching her now about childlike faith
- What it means when God isn't speaking (he's redirecting)
- Why God hides from us (and does it for us)
- Why our view of God matters
- How you can support Cause Fitness and spread the word
- How you can get online coaching from Rachel
Find Rachel on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.
Came across your website after seeing the Home Page you created for the Freedom Challenge on welcome.ly and which was placed second on the number of conversions received.
I enjoyed listening to the podcast you did with Rachel (probably selected this one above any of the other, as I share the same surname as her)and it is so encouraging to hear the testimonies of you both and how the relationship with God has influenced your career paths.
May you both keep up the good work through spreading the word of God via your activities and that it will result many being brought closer to Him and in so doing experiencing a way of life that has meaning, fulfillment and joy.
I’m so glad you enjoyed the podcast! I love to hear how people find the ministry too.