I invited speaker and author Mary DeMuth to join us on the podcast today to talk about identifying and healing from toxic friendships. Her new book, The Seven Deadly Friendships identifies relationships you may be having in your life. Have you ever had a toxic friendship? Or lets be honest .. have you been that toxic friend? Mary is going to help us identify what is wrong in some of our friendships, help us face the reality of a broken friendship and discover why you attract toxic people. I hope you will learn how to figure out when it’s time to let it go, learn how to handle a friendship breakup and heal from the pain that comes with broken relationship patterns so you can choose safer friends.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- Why Mary wrote about toxic relationships in her latest book The & Deadly Friendships.
- Why some people are drawn to the same kind of bad relationships.
- What role self-awareness plays into our patterns.
- Why ghosting is as bad as physical abuse.
- When we have Acts 2 communities we can have hard conversations and heal relationships.
- What the “7 Deadly Friendships” are and where they are found in Scripture.
- The description for each deadly friendship.
- A free tool to find out which kind you currently have in your life.
- The most painful kind of friendship to get over and how to do it.
- How to examine yourself to see what kind of friend you are.
- The 7 Deadly Friendships – Order Book
- Quiz to find out which kind of friendship you have
- Pray Every Day Show
Find Mary on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!