On today’s episode, you are going to love hearing from Jon Jorgenson. He is an author, speaker, and spoken word poet whose YouTube videos have been viewed by more than 15 million people. You may be familiar with his video “Who you are; A message to all women.” Its been viewed more than 6M times! In that video, he spoke right to identify in women and as you can see … it resonated with a lot of people. Jon also partners with numerous organizations including Awana International, Moody Bible Institute, the Willow Creek Association, and hundreds of other churches, colleges, and conferences all over the globe. His spoken word poetry provides a dynamic and creative experience that captures the imagination of audiences everywhere. Jon hopes to provide a fresh, unique voice to some of life’s most difficult and challenging questions.
In this episode we will chat about how Jon went from Broadway star to YouTube sensation. You’ll hear him candidly talk about his struggle to make that leap of faith but how in just 18 months God exceeded his expectations. We expose the truth about being vulnerable online and how the haters are gonna hate and how Jon handles it.
This episode is for you if you've ever dreamed of doing something but been hesitant to make the change. And if you've needed a story to inspire you to trust God with you past, present and future .. join us today.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- How Jon met his wife Sweet Bear
- Why Jon decided to leave Broadway and put his efforts into YouTube full time.
- What trusting God looks like behind the successful brand.
- What video went viral and why he thinks it touched so many people.
- How Jon handles online bullies
- Jon’s advice for those that want to start a YouTube channel.
- What are Jon's passions for ministry in the future.
- From Looking To Loving Live event
- Video – Who you are: A message to all women
- Video – If you only knew
- Video – Still love her, always will
- Isaiah 58
- Me and Jon in the studio
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/jillmonaco
Find Jon on social media:
- Website: www.jonjorgenson.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UC3sezeaHPsJW9-TRGnQXlRg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jonjorgensonfanpage
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jonjorgenson
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible! Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!