My guest today is Jen Baker. She is a speaker, author of 6 books and a good friend of mine. She was born and raised in the U.S. and now lives in the U.K. Her ministry reaches all over the globe as she helps those in modern-day slavery and orphans. Jen carries a breakthrough anointing to shift atmospheres and release faith.
Are you waiting on some promises from God? If you’re like me … you go back and forth between trusting God and questioning Him. Between having faith and doubt. Between hope and discouragement. Today Jen’s stories and teaching are going to give you an impartation of faith that will change the way you believe for your promises.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- Jen's incredible story of selling everything to go to a country where she only knew one person (and without a job).
- What to do while waiting for God to answer His promises.
- What God is saying about unity for the body of Christ right now.
- The 4 pieces of advice Jen has for those who are waiting on a promise.
- How you can get mentored by Jen!
Find Jen on social media:
Social Media – @jenbakerinspire for Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, Instagram
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible. Thanks so much!
YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!