Are you tired of not living the life you’ve dreamed of? Ready to be inspired to make some shifts in your mindset and faith?
My guest today is Lisa Bishop. She is the Director of Women’s Ministry at Park Community Church in Chicago. Before joining Park’s leadership team, she worked in corporate America for 20 years in consulting, training, and coaching. Lisa’s passion and life’s mission is to be a catalyst and cheerleader for women as they grow in biblical literacy, spiritual maturity, and in experiencing and reflecting the heart of God. She is committed to pursuing a life that is unhindered and unleashed, using her God-given talents for the glory of God and leading others to do the same.
I’m excited for you to learn from Lisa Bishop as she shares how to live an unhindered life and go after all God has for you! It’s time to live a life unleashed!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- The #1 reason people don’t play full out and reach their potential
- What to do to keep growing, learning and have more self-awareness
- How to get out of a rut and live the life you were created for
- The subject churches are afraid to talk about with women (hint – sex)
- Why she thinks listening is better than giving advice
- How to show up and go for your ideas and dreams
- The value of taking a sabbatical and what she learned about God’s provision
- What it means to lean in (to the unknown, fear and authenticity)
- What it looks like to navigate difficult relationships with perseverance and loyalty
- Cleaning up the messes of a life unleashed
- Dale Carnegie
- Franklin Covey
- John Ortberg – If You Want To Walk on Water You Have To Get Out of the Boat
- Brene Brown – books on shame and vulnerability
- Lina Abujamra – Christian author, speaker’s book Resolved (also on a previous podcast episode)
- Park Community Church in Chicago
- Living a Life Unleashed Podcast
- Graham Cooke
Find Lisa on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you’ll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!