Jen Tringale is an internationally known speaker, author, and strategist on awakening destiny. She has a passion to unlock the purpose and potential within individuals, organizations, cities, and nations. Her international influence includes meetings with Heads of State, Cabinet Members, U.S. Embassy and State Dept. Representatives. Jen has such an anointing to bring breakthrough to the lives of those who listen to her speak or read her books. Speaking of which … She’s authored two books “Your Defining Moment” and “Calling.”
If you want to understand your destiny and calling, there is no better person to hear from than Jen Tringale. She will ignite your passion for discovering your destiny and give you the ability to look above your current season of life or circumstances to pursue what God has uniquely designed for you. In her most recent book, Calling, she shares about how to understand the DNA of your destiny, the path of your calling, transitions, collaborations and what it takes to get there. I’m so excited you get to hear from Jen today – and soak up all God has for you to receive through her.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- How listening to the dreams you had as a child points to your destiny
- Looking at where the favor is on your life reveals what God is doing
- Why there is a specific territory assigned and determined for you and how to identify it
- Why God gives us creative license to go after certain things and yet He's still sovereign
- Why you need to know you're a co-creator with God and co-laborer with Jesus
- One of the coolest things God ever showed me in prayer one day about how He loves watching us create
- How to avoid the pitfalls in the culture of “self” as it drives us to look at our calling more than God
- Why your assignment will change or not look like your calling
- How to not shut down things that seem that don't agree with your calling but are part of the preparation for it
- Jen's prayer for those that feel lost or are without a vision for their purpose
- Why you're equipped to do that thing God's called you to do right now
- Jen Tringale book, The Defining Moment: When Time and Destiny Meet
- Jen's newest book, Calling: Understanding Your Purpose, Place, and Position
Find Jen on social media:
Find Jill on social media:
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.