What if Enneagram Coaching was all you needed to get a breakthrough? Have you ever wondered why you have certain preferences and gifts? God made you with a purpose, right? But what if you feel like you’re not living in your purpose? Do you sometimes feel you’re going about life because it’s what you’ve always done but deep inside your divinely creative side is dying? So how do you break through all that to live a life you love?
Through a holistic approach, Certified life and business Coach, Sue Mohr assists and inspires people in developing effective, custom-fit plans that she says provide ‘proven' personal and financial success. She helps creatives and entrepreneurs … who has a difficult time sorted through the real demands of details which become barriers in life? This discovery process enables them to spend more time doing what they love to do the most, Create!
Sue is an award-winning scriptwriter, communicator, coach/consultant, licensed minister, and creative storyteller. She founded The Inner Vizion in 2003, a consulting firm that assists in bringing about transformation in people’s lives and careers, through life/business/enneagram coaching and consulting.
She shares her secrets to living a life out of your creative design. Enjoy the episode!
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How Sue started coaching creatives and how it can help you!
- Why your breakthrough depends on getting rid of the film over your eyes so you can see with your inner vision.
- How the 9 personalities follow along with the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
- How the Enneagram helps you in your career, family, and understand why you are the way you are.
- What is the 30 Rule and how it can save you from overcommitting or saying yes too much.
- How creatives and non-creatives relate differently to themselves and the world. Which are you?
- How to get a complimentary session with Sue!
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
Connect With Me …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Be sure to check out episode #47 with Jenny Randle here.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or as your putzing around the house. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!