Do you need to refine and restore your life? Feeling overwhelmed or distanced from intimacy with God? Or do you just need time away to refresh?
One of the things I love about my guest Rachel Swanson is that she has a deep-rooted passion to help women refine the lies holding them back and restore their hearts back to God’s truth. She has a way of delivering what you need to hear in the most loving way. It’s like she shows up on your doorstep on a cold winters day with hot chocolate and wisdom. You know you’re not alone and have a friend who loves you … that’s Rachel.
Rachel is a best-selling and multiple award-winning author, speaker, podcaster, and life coach. Her newest book, Refine and Restore: Revive Your Heart, Release Your Purpose, is out now. I’ve read it … it’s powerful.
You may be familiar with Rachel because of her best-selling and award-winning book, Big and Little Coloring Devotional, which was birthed by her own struggle to keep it together as a busy mama of three children under two years old. She gets it y’all … she has been in that winter season and crying out for God to refine and restore her heart. When someone has walked through it .. lean in and learn.
What We Talk About In This Episode
- Her incredible supernatural encounter with God as she converted from Mormonism to Christianity.
- Sharing for the first time, my story of seeing Jesus with my natural eyes.
- What it looks like to go from wrestling to rest.
- Refine: The 5 key areas in your life that God will refine so you can live a life you love.
- How to get rid of negative thoughts about ourselves.
- How God has worked in her life in the area of anxiety and depression and what she recommends if you are struggling too.
- Restore: When you understand who God is you understand who you are.
- Release: Taking what you know about God and who you are and fulfilling your purpose.
- How to connect to Rachel’s video course to go through the content of her book. Find the practical tools that will help you grow in your faith.
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
Connect With Me …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or as your putzing around the house. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!