Do you want to be bold about your faith but not sure how it will be received? Are you in an industry that isn't very welcoming to Christians? How do you pursue what God's called you to and still represent Him well?
My guest today is Amy Joob. We have worked together in the entertainment industry. Amy is a model, motivational speaker, and now published author. She has traveled around the United States and Canada as a team captain for Porsche Cars North America and as a fitness model and product specialist for MET-Rx. She shares her story in her new book, Model Behavior: Make Your Career Path Your Calling. Amy lives in the Chicago suburbs with her husband, Eric, and their children, Arianna and Ashton.
Amy and I talk about how to be bold in your faith in an area that may be uncomfortable….how to be a good steward of the talents God’s given you and live out your faith. I know you’ll be so encouraged by her sweet spirit and the deep well of love she has for God to be glorified through her.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How Amy got started in the modeling business and how she dealt with jobs that didn't align with her values
- The question God asked her that put things in perspective about His provision
- How God is our agent that opens and closes doors
- It's never too late for us to chase our dreams
- Why she wrote her life story in a book (and then won awards!)
- Her tips for how to write a book
- The difference between “show” versus “tell” when you're writing a book
- Why no matter what … it's all going to work out with God
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
- Amy's book Model Behavior
- Amy's Website
- Amy's Facebook
- Amy's Instagram
Connect With Me …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Get any of my audio courses for 50% off by using code “50” in checkout through April 30th!
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!