Are you longing for a community that extends kindness, true friendship, mentorship, and generosity? How would your life change if that was more normal than not in your life?
My guests today created a community to fill that need. Kristin Demery, Julie Fisk, and Kendra Roehl are three friends whose lives are intertwined as writers, speakers, wives, moms, and world-changers. They believe in the immense power of authentic community and of intentionally living one’s faith out loud through simple acts of kindness.
These powerful women invite others into the conversation through what they call the Ruth Experience – a growing online community of women looking for good friends. It’s where women go to share their real and raw stories, gain encouragement, and find belonging. have also written a series of books on kindness, generosity, failure, struggle, loss, a longing for true friendship and an unwavering desire to live intentionally through it all.
I have a feeling so many of you are listening to this and saying amen. How can you get connected to a group of women that believe kindness is key to thriving in life? Take a listen to this week's podcast.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How the Ruth Experience got birthed and is changing lives among women in their local area
- Why walking with other women and mentors can change everything
- How random acts of kindness became a devotional and ideas for how to be kind every day
- Their new devotional to encourage your friendships (with God, co-workers, and others)
- And for tween girls …
- The importance of personal interaction especially in our online world
- What they believe God is calling the body of Christ to in this season
- Why the outrage culture isn’t serving the unity of the body well
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
- Books from the ladies on their website or Amazon
- The Ruth Experience Website
- The Ruth Experience Twitter
- The Ruth Experience Facebook
- The Ruth Experience Instagram
Connect With Jill …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!