Janet is a self-proclaimed love researcher, podcaster on the LOVE IS FEARLESS podcast, author of the book “Education by Design, Not Default–How Brave Love Creates Fearless Learning,” and founder and visionary of John 15 Academy.
Janet understands a life bound to fear. We talk about how she came to recognize her fear-based convictions and trade them for love based convictions. She shares what brave love looks and how her book creates fearless learning. I know you’ll be so inspired to show fear the door when you know love has a better invitation!
She and her husband Doug packed it all up and now live in an Airstream named Freedom and they have launched a LOVE IS FEARLESS movement which is committed to building cultures of love around the world. Could she be any more aligned with what Jill Monaco Ministries stands for? The similarities of our passions don’t end there … but you’ll have to wait to hear all about it on today’s podcast.
What We Talk About In This Episode
- Why the heck she would put everything in storage and live in an airstream.
- Lessons from seeking freedom living on the road
- Why she calls herself a love researcher
- How to make decisions that are love driven and not fear-driven
- How her research of the neurology of fear and love combined with the gospel gave her a format for education
- John 15 Academy helps educate parents to build a homeschool atmosphere without fear so their children can live life well and not just score well on their test
- Love is Fearless project focuses on building cultures of communities, homes, churches without fear
- What helps our brains develop, boosts our immune system and heal from trauma (and override the damage cortisol has done to our brains)
- Your convictions are set by either fear or love
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
- Janet's website
- Book: Education by Design, Not Default
- John 15 Academy
- Love is Fearless Movement
- Janet's Podcast – Love is Fearless
- Janet's Facebook
- Janet's Instagram
Connect With Jill …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!