Have you’ve ever been stuck in cycles of behavior you don’t like or know how to change? Do you have trauma in your past? Maybe you’ve never heard about how that impacts how you think, believe, or feel … even now. Or do you know someone who feels like no one can ever forgive them for all the stuff they’ve done? That they are too far gone for Jesus to fix?
Then this episode is for you.
If you’ve been listening for a while you know that I love bringing you guests who have a heart for teaching freedom. Just when I think I can’t find someone more aligned with what I believe or coach, I’m proven wrong.
My guest today is Jenna Winston. She is a speaker, upcoming author, and prophetic deliverance pastor who was radically saved from mental illness and extreme drug addiction, and suicide attempts. Through her radical transformation and inner healing from abuse and trauma, she has a burning passion to lead people into the same freedom, restored identity, and lasting breakthrough. She loves to use her gift as a seer to help people find the root of their issue, so they can turn to what God is doing and walk in complete joy and freedom.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PODCASTS
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How the enemy set an assignment against Jenna before she was even born.
- Trigger warning – the kind of abuse Jenna suffered as a child.
- How Jenna's addiction started and the things the enemy did to keep her bound.
- Jenna's incredible testimony of deliverance and the process of freedom.
- What role spiritual warfare plays in the addiction cycle.
- How we recognize lies and exchange them for God's truth.
- What a prophetic deliverance session looks like.
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
- Jenna's Social – Facebook | Instagram | Website
- Get a Freedom Coaching Session with Jill
- Get a Heartscaping Session with Jenna
Connect With Jill …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie about freedom? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!