Today we’re talking about The Myers Briggs Assessment and what defines an introvert and extrovert with Michele Kus. Michele is a phenomenal lady who loves the Lord and has a kingdom perspective on how the MB Assessment reveals how God created us. She became a MB practitioner in 1999. She has been helping people of all ages better understand themselves using these and other coaching tools for the past 18 years. Michele holds a master’s degree in Educational Ministries from Wheaton College. Her life’s passion is to help others fully become who God meant them to be.
I know you will enjoy hearing our conversation about why Introverts and Extroverts are the way they are! And you may learn a little about me too. 🙂
If you've ever wanted to learn more about how God made you and maybe be set free from some of the burden of being “different,” then this podcast will encourage your heart. Or if you've just wanted to learn about the Myers Briggs Assessment, tune in now.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- The women who developed the Myers Briggs Assessment and what it has to do with bringing peacekeeping e to the world.
- Why there is no such thing as an ambivert.
- Are online tests accurate?
- As she describes the reasons why introverts need some down time and extroverts need to be around people.
- What makes Michele and me unique as INFJ's. (Introverted external feelers)
- Michele's website
- Myers Briggs Assessment
- The power of introverts by Susan Cain Ted Talk
- Michele's Kus words on Instagram
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible! Thanks so much!
YES, I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.