Today we are talking to Brittany Price Brooker. She is a speaker, mama, wife and singer/songwriter. She lives in the Atlanta GA area with her family and just may be a super hero. She has an incredible story and I’ve asked her to come and share her insight on how to love God in the midst of trials. I don’t know anyone that can listen to Brittany and not be moved and inspired to love God more, to hang on to those you love with a firmer hug and embrace each moment life gives you.
Are you going through something and wonder what is God doing? If you are struggling to believe God loves you because you are going through something hard, this episode is for you. Sometimes we can hear God in our disappointment, suffering or pain when we hear someone share their story.
Don’t miss the incredible testimony at the end when Brittany shares how God redeems and works all things together for good.
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNESLISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE VIA GOOGLE PLAY
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- How to steward the difficult circumstances and pain in your life.
- How to walk through grief when you don't want to praise God.
- How God can be the greatest treasure and Jesus can be enough.
- Encouragement for single moms.
- What to do with your kids when they are going through grief.
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing …. Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax deductible! Thanks so much!
Yes! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.