It's a miracle we can hear God's voice. A supernatural walk of faith and connection built through fellowship with the Lord.
Do you want to learn to hear God's voice? Have you compared yourself to others who seem to have a better relationship with God and wonder how to grow too?
I had the honor of being on Julie Hedenborg's podcast Everyday Miracles. She asked me to share more about 4 ways we hear God's voice. I give you suggestions on how to practice, help you identify what way God is already speaking to you, and stories of me getting it right (and wrong).
Julie hosts The Everyday Miracles Podcast, where real-life stories of hope and inspiration are shared. Every day, miracles are happening all around us. Yet we rarely hear anything about them. Julie is committed to finding and sharing stories that bring hope to the world through miracles all around us. She is a wife, mom, and lives in North Carolina.
I hope you enjoy this teaching and conversation!
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!YES! I WANT TO SUPPORT THIS PODCAST!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!