We only ship in and to the U.S. via media mail at this time.
Miranda's Mirror by Jill Monaco, is a 40-page, fully illustrated, hardcover children's picture book from Parable Press for children ages 4-10. The book will be 8.5 x 8.5 inches on high quality paper.
Miranda loves her mirror until one day she sees herself next to her friend and wonders, “Does different mean beautiful?” Join Miranda as she finds sticky notes on her mirror that affirm her identity in Christ. What do they mean and who is leaving the notes?
This touching story…
- Teaches young readers important truths about their identity in Christ
- Encourages children to see themselves and others as God sees them
- Includes an Activity Guide including Scripture suggestions so you can create your own sticky notes for your child and keep the conversation going
- Provides tips on how parents, grandparents, or other adults can discuss the beauty of God's creation, how much God loves them just the way they are, and how He delights in making them unique
- Makes the perfect inspirational gift for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, and even graduations
- For children ages 4-10 (or any age!)
If you have questions about returns, refunds, and shipping you can find our policy here.