Well helllooo friends! It’s been a few months since I’ve released a new podcast. I’ve been hearing from so many of you asking when new ones would be posted. COVID shut down the space where I recorded podcasts. But I now have a home studio and I look forward to having more guests on the show!
If you want to take advantage of all the things I’ve been doing on the podcast break … sign up for my email list here. I send a quarterly update about the things the ministry is doing. 2020 has been jam-packed with good stuff for you to take advantage of. I’ve been teaching through online events and as a guest on some podcasts too. Plus I launched some mentorships to help people grow in intimacy with God and hear His voice. Those will launch again soon and insiders get first dibs on the very limited spots.
My guest today is Jessica Hottle. As a faith-based fitness coach, podcast host, speaker, and author, she teaches women how to dismantle the lies that keep them from healing and wholeness. She believes it’s time to patiently run your race of grace towards freedom in spirit, soul, and body, as you partake in the journey of undoing and becoming who you are in Christ.
If you’ve been listened to past episodes of this podcast you know that I love to help people hear God’s voice and a big part of that is because He helps us by uncovering lies and replacing them with His truth. That is a key tool for walking in freedom. Jess is so aligned with this message and brings a fresh perspective to dismantling the lies and walking in the power of truth.
Jess and I are doing something really fun … you’ll hear part of our conversation here on the Jill Monaco Show and the rest over on her podcast What’s God’s Truth. So be sure to check out the second part of our conversation by clicking here.
Resources From Today's Podcast Episode
Connect With Jill …
Other Stuff To Check Out
- Grab my latest book Freedom Coach Model
- Schedule a complimentary call with Jill to discuss coaching.
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie about freedom? CLICK HERE
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations about how to love well, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!
How to Listen to the Podcast
If you’re new to my podcast, welcome! You can listen on the go or at your home. Here are a few ways to not miss an episode.
1. Listen to this podcast on my website. Click the play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Spotify! You can subscribe so you don't miss an episode. Plus, if you leave a few stars, a rating or review, it helps us organically reach others who are looking for encouragement too.
3. Share today’s podcast! Who do you know that needs to hear this message? You can grab the link and send it to a friend or share it on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
Thanks for joining me today! Remember, love well, you were made for it!
Share The Podcast
Loving this content?
Sign up formore!
I'll send you the monthly Freedom Devotional and Ministry Newsletter, PLUS new blog posts, podcasts, and special bonuses just for the inner circle.