Are you a bystander of #metoo? I wrote a blog post to those who are watching and hurting because of someone going through the #MeToo experience. You the bystander, can help them or actually hurt them. Unintentionally of course. I made it into a podcast. I start by helping you understand what I was going through so you have an idea of what the woman you know is going through too. Then I share things you can do and not do to help her during this process.
Next week I'll share a message about the 25 signs of spiritual abuse so you can detect it sooner. You may want to check out last week's post about my #MeToo story.
Thank you for listening … and if you think it would bless someone, please share it.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN
- A short recap of my #MeToo #ChurchToo story
- The challenges for the woman who has a #MeToo story
- What to ask the woman you know … and when
- What NOT to ask the woman you know
- How to process it yourself
- Why you shouldn't defend the woman by talking bad about the offender
- What kind of manipulation from the offender you may see in the days ahead
- 4 things you can do in the days ahead
- How you can be a part of the healing process
Find Jill on social media:
- Website: www.jillmonaco.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jillmonacoministries
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillmonaco
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jillmonaco
One last thing… Producing this show does take resources. So if you would like to hear more conversations, please consider supporting this program of the ministry. Just click the button below and you'll be led to a donate page. All gifts are tax-deductible. Thanks so much!
Loving this content?
Sign up for updates!
I'll send you new blog posts, podcasts and my quarterly newsletter with things not posted anywhere else!